Re: [OM] RE: great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:41:10 -0500
Some of the risks of doing business with Cambridge:

1. They'll take your order and charge your card but never deliver. You'll have
to fight them to have the charge removed. In the mean time they get the float
off your money.
2. They'll charge an absurd shipping charge.
3. They'll charge you extra for a "USA" warranty.
4. They'll deliver something slightly different (cheaper) than what you ordered
, in the hope you'll just keep it. If you return it, they'll charge you a
restocking fee.

>>> "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/26/00 12:32pm >>>
The comment on Cambridge interests me.  They have some Zuiko lens, new, that
I'm interested in and are about 30heaper than everyone else.  What's my
risk?

Tom