Re: [OM] Camera Literature

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Literature
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:16:15 EST
Welcome Leslie!
Olympus really has made some gorgeous color marketing materials over the
years. Last week I shared with the list some goodies I found in a filing
cabinet..my 70's receipts from when I first encountered the Zuikoholicism
virus, an old magazine article, and a stack of the original sales brochures
from 77 to 82 (unfortunately i remember weeding out a lot and throwing out
the older "less pretty" ones from 74 and 76 in the mid-eighties..definitely a
"brain fart"). I still marvel at those large brochures and the way they
showed the product so well in blue and black...still make me drool!!!

<yes, i am severely diseased...when I go i want my OM bodies planted around
me..like Tutankamun...they'll think I was a photography goddess in future
civilizations???....oh..leave me my delusions!>

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
"Southerners talk music." <Mark Twain>