Re: [OM] curious (was: selling to the list and trouble w/ Olympus Americ

Subject: Re: [OM] curious (was: selling to the list and trouble w/ Olympus America)
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:21:11 EST
Tom,
 I belong two other lists besides our esteeemed OMer...and they all take
varying times, depending on the time of day and internet traffic, the bog the
server has (depending on how old, how fast a setup, etc). Considering your
messages must queue up, wait to be routed, etc etc, it's not too bad. Usually
when it's a huge bog down it's because some joker tried to send a picture
file to the group..this really bogs it down. I noticed this past weekend we
were running around 1 hour at most times. I only noticed as, when I sent the
wrong url for the magazine article and wanted to re-send with the right one,
you all had to wait an hour after i sent the correction to even get it!
SS

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
"Southerners talk music." <Mark Twain>