Re: [OM] Re: Flash for OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Flash for OM-1
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:21:52 -0800 (PST)
  There is another reason for the removeable OM hot
shoe, the camera looks so good without it. I also find
that leaving it off until I need it makes the camera
seem smaller and much easier to slip in or out of a
oversize coat pocket. That little shoe gets hung up on
things. (bet Yoshihisa Maitani feels the same)
     regards, John Robison