Re: [OM] whippersnapper needs legs...

Subject: Re: [OM] whippersnapper needs legs...
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:35:01 -0000
Dirk Wright wrote:
>...I know exactly what you're talking about. Benbo's are held up high as a
>sacred photog's holy grail...

Really?  The first I saw of them was one being used by Heather Angel on TV,
which would be quite a good recommendation except that she's a Nikon user
:-)

"Amateur Photographer" magazine did a feature on cameras and accessories
that cost under 100 UKP and said that one of everything in the article was
to be given away. You had to nominate one item only and if yours was the
first request for that particular item then you'd win it. I deliberately
chose the Benbo Trekker because of all the items on my shortlist, it was the
thing that I thought the least number of people would want because of its
idiosyncracies! It paid off too because I won it!

>Be seeing you.

It seemed odd at first reading but in view of the subject matter of ADILT4,
your signature will have turned out to have been quite prophetic after all!

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx
http://homepages.which.net/~k.berry