[OM] Zuiko FS or FT lens list -- updated.

Subject: [OM] Zuiko FS or FT lens list -- updated.
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:58:23 EST
Hi Folks,

     I have the following Zuiko lenses for sale. If interested, please
contact me offlist. Their respective condition is carefully spelled out in
each case. References available upon request.

     *     300F4.5 Zuiko -- this lens is in mint condition with he exception
of some
                                    paint chipping on top of the tripod mount
ring and some
                                    oil on the diaphragm blades and no case.
It could use
                                    a CLA so I'll just knock my repair guy's
estimate off the
                                    cost.  I ran some tests shots through to
ensure
                                    that the diaphragm operates correctly.
Has filter. I rarely
                                    felt a need for this lens.
                                    Asking $225 plus shipping.

     *     200F5.0 Zuiko -- silver nosed, single coated, no case, I would
                                    call it's condition very good. Nice
glass, but too
                                    slow for me personally. This and the
above 300
                                    were just checked out by my repair guy.
                                    Asking $100 plus shipping.

     *     135F3.5 Zuiko -- mint condition, black nose, with case. Another
nice
                                     lens that doesn't get used in my case
(too near
                                     my 100F2.0!).
                                     Asking $65 plus shipping.

     *     28F2.0MC Zuiko -- virtually mint, with shade, but no case. Although
                                      an excellent lens, it's another that I
don't use much,
                                      particularly since I carry a Ricoh GR1
as backup.
                                      Asking $300 plus shipping.

     With respect to trade, I have a high interest in the Zuiko 50F2.0 macro
and 50F1.2 fast lenses, and a mild interest in Vivitar Series 1
primes--particularly the 90 macro.

     Again, contact me offlist if interested.

Thank you.

Alex