RE: [OM] OM in Lincon, NE

Subject: RE: [OM] OM in Lincon, NE
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:55:18 -0500
Well, there's not much here.  Gary Reese and Tom Scales must have found it
all! (:>)
Here's what I did find in one store:
1.  Zuiko 28/3.5  SC  in very nice shape.  I'd probably rate this an 8.9
No hood or case. Generic caps.  Asking $99, I laughed and got them to drop
price to $85 for the "list".
2. Complete Auto Extension Tube set. 7,15,25mm, both end caps. Good shape.
$79
3. Vivitar 19/2.8 mm lens.  In box.   $127
4. Vivitar Series 1 model 600 flash.  This is a great unit.  Features of
Sunpak and Vivitar.  Covers 28mm > 135mm.  Has bounce & swivel.  I have a
unit like this and love it.  Better by far than a 4600, except can't change
heads.  Very clean.  Price $70

Store is:
Rockbrook Camera and Video.  The have a web site: www.rockbroodcamera.com
Phone # is: (402) 488-4200.
No, I cannot go back to the store for you!  I will be working at a plan from
7:00 to 7:00 until the end of the week.  Store closes at 5:30.  This was my
"early night off".

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx