RE: [OM] Darkroom Survey

Subject: RE: [OM] Darkroom Survey
From: "Little, Gwynne" <Gwynne.Little@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:20:51 -0600
The extent to which we are willing to permit, even invite, government
intrusion into our personal lives is mind boggling. While users of chemicals
on an industrial scale should be regulated, individuals should be left alone
to pursue their own interests at their own risk.  I would add that, by any
measure, a home darkroom is a miniscule hazard. The risk of harm from a home
darkroom, is probably of the same order of magnitude as drowning in the
bathtub.