Re: [OM] OM in Lincon, NE

Subject: Re: [OM] OM in Lincon, NE
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:35:14 -0800
Brian H. writes:

<< Well, there's not much here.  Gary Reese and Tom Scales must have
found it
all! (:>) >>

Yup, I was at Rockbridge in August. So you are cruising the main drag of
Lincoln, NE no?  Sure takes a long time to travel about town - an
amazing number of folks for the middle of nowhere.

They had the:

2. Complete Auto Extension Tube set. 7,15,25mm, both end caps. Good
shape.
$79

in stock then. I told them I'd tell the List about it, which I did.
Seems there were no takers.  I'm surprised.  There are all Oly and a
darn good price to boot. Seemed in Excellent condition by my
recollection.

Enjoy Lincoln.  Sorry, I have no suggestions on places to go and things
to see. Rather a bleak place to me.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV