[OM] Offerings

Subject: [OM] Offerings
From: Utchat1@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:06:27 EST
Hi Group, I'm cleaning House, getting married this summer and must dispose of
nearly 900f my belongings, moving into a condo. Most of my Olympus stuff
must go. Would rather you see the offerings first rather than the sharks in
the e-bay world. Read carefully if you are interested, I have sprinkled in a
few freebies.
To start with I?ll just list some advertising and display materials that I
have:

Item 1. Blue with white printing 2.5inch badge. Says ?Over Ten Million Sold,
Stylus Cameras, Olympus.?  $2.00 each, includes shipping to continental US. I
have 6 of these.

Item 2. Animated advertising for Stylus Zoom 105. Display is cardboard type
material, glossy color printing. Condition is very good. Works well. Has ?3D?
camera with ?opening? lens cover, ?pop? up flash and ?zooming? lens.  Approx.
size is 9 inch wide, 10 inch high and 2-3 inches deep. $16.00 includes
shipping to continental US. Have only one of these.These displays use one or
two D cells that will not ship with them.

Item 3. Animated Stylus advertising, display is cardboard and foamboard in
construction, brush silver base, concentric rings spin. Rings are matt finish
blue and orange in color. Orange ring has pencil mark on it. Works well.
About 10 inches high and 10 inches wide. Condition is good.  $16.00 includes
shipping to continental US. Have only one of these.These displays use one or
two D cells that will not ship with them.

Item 4.Animated SuperZoom 3000 advertising. This is my favorite. Flat box
type cardboard with glossy color printing. Camera is 3D, lens zoom in and
out. Lens mm examples  have a hidden picture example, Picture uncovers when
lens telephotos out. Size 10.5 inches high, 9 wide and 2.5 deep.  $16.00
includes shipping to continental US. Have only one of these.These displays
use one or two D cells that will not ship with them.

Item 5. Olympus key ring. Has an Olympus microcassette attached. Cassette is
the type used in the Pearcorders. In original bag. Free to the first person
who request it. I?ll pay the shipping, no strings attached.

Item 6. Display stands for point and shoot or OM bodies. Basic design, bent
acrylic, base tilts back slightly. I have 8 in pearl-like acrylic with blue
Olympus across and 4 Blue acrylic with silver Olympus on base..  $2.00 ea
includes shipping to continental US. Have 12 of these.

Item 7. IS-10 Display stand, plastic with paper labels. Display stand  had
camera features screened on it. Paper labels have faded to grey-blue in
color. Condition is average. $14.00 includes shipping to continental US. Have
only one of these.

Item 8. Stand up flip book demonstration guide for Infinity 210 and 230. Nice
demo piece with tabbed sections for various camera features. Above average
condition.
 $10.00 includes shipping to continental US. Have only one of these.

Item 9.Counter mats for OM products. Heavy vinyl, 11.5x17 in size. Vinyl has
yellowed but is still clear, full color images.
One matt features Olympus Motor Drive Group on one side and the Flash Group
on the other. There are image examples and basic configuration for both the
OM1 and OM2. It shows black and chrome OM2 and a chrome OM1with winder, motor
drives etc. The flash group side shows the 310 and accessories.
The second matt shows the Lens group, lenses on the front and images, angles
of view, etc on the back. The matt has one corner that is split, but lays
flat. Typical dirt, and surface abrasions, these were both used in a retail
setting. Images are clear and colorful.
These mats were used to demo cameras on the dealers counter.
$20.00 each includes shipping to continental US. Have only one each of these.

Item 10. Olympus Animated Advertising for 210 and 230 demonstrates red eye
relief. Three panels move up and out from the top, showing before and after
camera features. $16.00 includes shipping to continental US. These displays
use one or  two D cells that will not ship with them.

Item 11. OM-4 sales lit. 8.5x11 approx 20 pages. Complete, cover is damages
but all there. Free to the first person who request it. I?ll pay the
shipping, no strings attached.

Money order, or cashiers check please. If interested please contact off the
list. Thanks
Leslie