Re: [OM] Better Flash recs & handle mounted flash Q

Subject: Re: [OM] Better Flash recs & handle mounted flash Q
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:37:30 -0500
Affordable?  Available? Gee! Wow!
  But think seriously about this, your mindset is on one flash to do all
this.  I wanted most of these things also and ended up with several T32
and T20 combinations.  Sometimes using my Sunpak 433D or 422D for a
little added punch.  Two T32's=GN64 with better and more controllable
light output with the ability  to use them on the BG2 and run them off
"C" cells.
  I went away from the "Big Punch" concept of a large single flash and
settled on a finesse "Several Little Jabs" concept and find it much more
useful.
  This would fulfill about all of your wants except the obviously drug
induced one.  You know, the one that we all have!
IMHO,
Rand E.