Re: (Fwd) [OM] selling to the list and trouble w/ Olympus America

Subject: Re: (Fwd) [OM] selling to the list and trouble w/ Olympus America
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:19:17 -0500
The parts dept is the only place at O-USA that I've gotten satisfaction with ordering doo-dads like this.

Skip

At 2/29/00 07:09 PM  +0000, you wrote:
Back in May 99, Kerry Frohling kindly sent me the advice that you may
need which was to call
the PARTS DEPARTMENT (800-622-6372).  No one else will know what you're
talking about.  After you get there still no one may know unless you
have a part number.  Descriptions don't necessarily work very well with
untrained folks.  I have spoken with one guy there who seems to know
what he's doing so maybe you'll have better luck next time.
The part number for the tripod mounting ring for 85-250 lens
(and others?) and telescoping close-up tube is ZD303100.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA