[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1478

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1478
From: "Peter Loggie" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:19:55 -0000
-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-digest <owner-olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 February 2000 09:34
Subject: olympus-digest V2 #1478

>Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:27:18 -0600 (CST)
>From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Sunpack accessories
>
>On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:28:27 -0500, Brian P. Huber wrote:
>
>>>For Sunpak, you'd want an EXT-10, in combination with the OT-1D TTL
adapter
>>>attached to the hot shoe.
>
>Sunpack appears to have discontinued the OT-1D TTL Adaptor.
>
>I'm using a Sunpack 433D with my OM-4T, and would sure like to be
>able to use it off-camers(i.e.- on my new Stroboframe).
>Unfortunately, Sunpack saw fit to not so much as wire a PC cord
>socket (which would at least allow manual use), so I'm pretty well
>limited to using it on camera.
>
>Does anyone
>
>1) Know where I can find the above mentioned adaptor? Or,
>
>2) Know if there's a way I could jury-rig a PC connection into the
>hole where the PC socket should be on this flash unit?
>
>BBB

Barry

In the UK Jessops sells an adapter (part no. JESPCHSA) at £8.99 to conect
from PC socket to hotshoe.

Or if you were able to get the OT-1D TTL I would think that you could use
the TTL adapter for the T20 flash (which has a tripod socket) and a TTL cord
to connect it to the socket on the front of your OM4T