Re: [OM] Better Flash recs & handle mounted flash Q

Subject: Re: [OM] Better Flash recs & handle mounted flash Q
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:26:52 -0700
On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, I (foolishly) wrote:

> > 1) Has a GN of 45+

You could go high-tech and try to find a single flash that does it all, or you
could just gang two Vivitar 283's.  Two of them will give you a GN of 72
metres.  (36 each.)

[snip]

That should be a guide number of 50 (approx., metres; 36 x 1.4 = 50.4).  Forgot
my inverse square law for a second there (knew it looked funny as I was typing
it...).

Garth