Re: [OM] OM2N service manual?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2N service manual?
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <o9938156@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:37:25 -0800
Yes, I found a source for OM repair manuals, thanks to the help of another
list member.

If anyone else is interested, the source is Craig Camera, at
<http://www.craigcamera.com>.  He sells reprints (i.e. photocopies) of
service manuals for some OM cameras including the OM-1 and OM-2/2N.

I haven't had a very thorough look yet, but the 2/2N manual seems to
refer to the 1 manual fairly often, so it looks like both are necessary
for the 2/2N.  Apart from some somewhat entertaining translations, it
looks
fairly well written, and very useful.  Now to get my OM-2N working again!!

Thanks again!

Mark Marr-Lyon
Department of Physics
Washington State University