[OM] Converting an Oly 2X-A Teleconverter into an auto extension tube

Subject: [OM] Converting an Oly 2X-A Teleconverter into an auto extension tube
From: "Buddy Walters" <IRBWalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:38:10 -0800
Thanks to RandE, George and WKato, for the suggestions of using something
else.
But I have some particular reasons for staying with the 2Xa, mostly because
of the tripod collar.
Anyway, I pulled one mounting face off tonight and it looks like all the
linkage will work ok with the lens out.  But the lens assembly needs a
special spanner wrench to remove it.  I'll take it to my local repair shop
tomorrow and have him disassemble it.
Thanks,
Buddy