Re: QR Plates Re: [OM] ball or pan? -Reply

Subject: Re: QR Plates Re: [OM] ball or pan? -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 11:39:56 -0500
Under these conditions, the Bogen 3030 would work fine. I'd gladly part with the
one I have and don't use. You might try Manfrotto's web site or go to a photo
shop and get their brochure, it's pretty extensive and shows which plate/head
combos work. You could bring your OM-1 with you to a decent camera shop and try
some hands on with various heads.

>>> Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/01/00 12:10am >>>
OK, then what suits an OM-1n? I don't use a winder/MD, nor anticipate it,
don't use lens w/ tripod mount nor anticipate it.

/Acer V
--
Coming soon to a browser near you: The Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash,
now frames-enriched at no extra-charge!