[OM] WTB Vivitar Flash Accessory...

Subject: [OM] WTB Vivitar Flash Accessory...
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 22:30:53 -0000
All this talk of flash distances and guide numbers is making my head spin,
but is relevant to me because I have had a frustrating time trying to track
down a VP-1 for my 283. I have had one on order from a large UK chain for
two months (!!), and still no sign of it arriving. I telephoned a few places
today, with various estimates running from 2 weeks upwards for delivery. I
may go with this option (but maybe there are no guarantees - I could still
be here in August).

In my frustration it struck me that a fellow Zuiko (I've always said Zooko
(doesn't make it right, though - I'm Scots, not Japanese)) user might have a
spare lying about...

The last place I phoned were quoting 18 UK pounds. Any offers? I'd like to
be able to intuitively use this kit by July (Tour de France time...)

Off list would be fine.

Donald.