[OM] Very cheap 35mm auto extension tube

Subject: [OM] Very cheap 35mm auto extension tube
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:11:28 -0800
Hang'n with some photographer buddies I found a Cosina 2x Telecoverter in a
litle shop in
Del Mar.  Paid $5 for it.  Went home took the glass out and presto an auto
extension tube.
My guess is that it is probably about a 35mm length.  I was wondering what's
the lenghth of
some other brands of converters.  I know the Zuiko 2x is much longer. However
one would
really have to be in dire need of a macro tube to destroy that one.

Phillip Franklin