Re: [OM] Infinity SuperZoom 330

Subject: Re: [OM] Infinity SuperZoom 330
From: george <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 09:23:17 -0800

Manuhack wrote:

> Hello... I have an Olympus Camera model InfinitySuperZoom 330 It's an old
> camera, I think that it's from 94 or earlier, but my folk lost the manual,
> and now the camera is taking the photos not as good as it was used too, and
> I think it is because someone has been messing around with the buttons.... I
> would like to get the manual, but unfortunately the Olympus site has nothing
> about my camera, and I tried to contact them, but there's something wrong
> with their scripts and gives me an error message...
>
> Could anyone be so gentile to pass me the manual?

Barry Bean, you wanna take this one?  :>) :>)

> thanks in advance
>
> Saludos, Emmanuel

Emmanuel, I had one of these years ago. I sold it and the manual with
it. I don't know what buttons could cause it to take poor pictures.
Maybe the little butons behind the little door on the back? Specifically
the flash button? Can you describe the problem better?

george