[OM] (Fwd) BOUNCE olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Admin request of typ

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) BOUNCE olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Admin request of typ
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:33:54 +0000
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Re: olympus-digest V2 #1481
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:08:44 -0800

unsu*bscibe olympus-digest Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH NO!! Not again.  Hey Jan, sure you picked up all your toys this time?
And just when I was going to hire you to do all my printing.

George

PS Those who were here last time he un*subscribed will remember that he
had some nasty things to say about the list as a whole then.  Then he
comes back trying to drum up business for his printing venture. Then he
quits again. This time he includes us all in his little derogatory sandbox
message, below.  I say good riddence to him.  And those who value his
abundant advice and don't mind being talked down to can always contact him
on their own.

PPS And I apologize to the list for this, but now that he's got his big ink
jet printer (which I'm sure causes absolutely no pollution whatsoever), he
wants all darkrooms shut down?  He's an as__ole and I can't abide his BS.
As I did last time, I invite those who think I'm just as bad to let me know
offlist and if the sentiment is high, I'll uns*ubscribe too.

Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:55:16 -0800 To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: olympus-digest V2 #1481

unsu*bscibe olympus-digest Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Y'all play nice in the sandbox, now.