[OM] An F280/OM-4T question

Subject: [OM] An F280/OM-4T question
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:56:58 -0600
Hey, everyone.

Just got a used F280 flash the other day.  I was trying it out on my OM-4T, and
noticed that it functioned as expected, except that the "under" indicator in the
viewfinder flashes after every shot, regardless of mode, even at 1/60 at f2.
There's a piece of scrap film in the camera, so there isn't a film reflectance
problem.  Is the "under" indicator used as the "good exposure" indicator in this
case, or is there a problem?

regards,

m.