[OM] FS: 18mm f/3.5 + more (lots more) including my 300 f/4.5

Subject: [OM] FS: 18mm f/3.5 + more (lots more) including my 300 f/4.5
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 21:27:16 -0600
Well, I've decided to sell it.  I've just got way too much invested, so I've
got to sell some of the things that I've bought. I've agonized over what to
sell, but the 18 will just get too little use to justify the total
investment.

So, B&H has them new for $1049.  Average price on ebay (according to Skip -
thanks!) was $644.  I probably will have to take my chances with ebay, as I
really need a good price, but I'd sell it to a list member for $580.  Not a
huge savings over ebay average, but just a little over half price of new.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Zuiko%20Prime/18-3.5-105079.htm

So, the other things.

I have a perfect OM-2S for sale.  There is minor brassing on the film box
holder (pretty standard).  Again, I probably want too much.  I need $240,
even from a list member.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Bodies/OM-2S-1097711.htm

I have a 35 f/2 for sale.  I have another one coming in a package, so two
seems silly. B&H wants $370 for a new one.  Ebay average is $196, but the
range is wide.  I need $225 from this one.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Zuiko%20Prime/35-2-117965.htm

I have a 135 f/3.5 for sale.  I have way too many 135 Zuikos (see below for
a 135 f/2.8).  This one is in simply perfect shape.  I need $75 for this
one, which I think is ok.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Zuiko%20Prime/135-3.5-295865.htm

I have a 135 f/2.8 for sale.  I have two, so this is the better one.  It
includes the hard case.  It seems brand new.  I need $110.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Zuiko%20Prime/135-2.8-204004.htm

Yes, the 300 f/4.5 is for sale too.  This is were I start crying.  This is
simply perfect, and includes the tripod collar.  New at B&H is $730.  I
really need $400, but I think the condition justifies it.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Zuiko%20Prime/300-4.5-111066.htm

I have an 85-250 f/5 for sale.  This one is in excellent plus condition with
virtually no wear. It does not have a tripod collar. I ended up with two, so
one is for sale.  I like this zoom and will probably use an 85-250 and a
100-200 for soccer.  Average ebay is $311, which is actually less than I
paid for it, but for list members I'd take the $311.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Zuiko%20Zoom/85-250-5-103122.htm

I have a Tamron 90 f/2.5 Macro with the matched extension tube and an OM
Adaptall mount. I think this is the 'safe' mount, as there isn't anything
that protrudes, but I don't know how to tell.  This is a great lens and gets
great press.  Again, not thrilled with selling it, but things have to go.
With the extra purchase of the adaptall mount, I need $170.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Non-Zuiko%20Prime/Tamron-90-2.5-Macro-xxxxx.htm

I have a Vivtar 70-210 f/3.8 Series 1 Zoom.  This is in great shape.  I
really like the smooth one touch zoom, but have a fairly complete Zuiko set,
so this goes.  I have the rubber lens hood for it too.  I've always wanted
one of these, but..  I need $95.  Note: This URL will probably wrap, so
you'll have to cut and paste it.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Non-Zuiko%20Zoom/Vivitar-70-210-3.8-Series1-373574
43.htm

I have an F280 in perfect condition.  I own two, and am focusing (no pun
intended) on the T32's as I have the multi-connectors and am setting up a
little portrait studio. This one really is perfect.  I need $105.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Flashes/F280-B-E.htm

I have a T10 ring flash, with the power unit.  This is also in excellent
condition. I ended up with two of them, so one will go (maybe both if I sell
my macro lenses.  I'm wavering, but will probably sell them all).  I
honestly don't know what one of these is worth, so would be open to
suggestion.  (no, I'm not trying to do an auction, just need advice).

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Flashes/T10-B-03-01.htm

I have a Motor Drive 1, complete with the Control Grip 1 (the shotgun
style).  I suspect I overpaid for this in my early purchases. Again, I don't
know what it's worth, so even if you don't want it, tell me what you think
it's worth.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Accessories/MD1-CG1-612894.htm

So, that's today's for sale list.  I suspect I'll put the macro setup (20/2,
50/2, 80/4, 135/4.5, 65-116) up for sale soon, but several people have
expressed interest, so I'll offer to them first.  They are really in new
condition, not even any wear.  Simply amazing.  Cool lenses, but my
investment is too much for the use they'll get.

Hope this doesn't cause any flames.  Everyone says: "offer to the list
first", so....

Thanks,

Tom