Re: [OM] User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] User OM-4 -Reply
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 12:07:13 -0600
Well, I decided to gamble.  It actually comes with two nice Tokina lens
(35-70 2.8 and 70-210 3.5).  Anybody know whether they are any good and what
they are worth (or interested in them)?

I also received my user 4T in the mail.  It's actually quite a nice camera.
Brassing at the strap lugs and on the film box, but in
perfect working order.  It will be my keeper.  That means my excellent plus
4T that is in at Camtech will be for sale when I get it back.  I've gotten
flush with bodies again.

Tom