[OM] Very excited - just bought a OM-4T in mint cond

Subject: [OM] Very excited - just bought a OM-4T in mint cond
From: "John Lum" <jtlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 20:45:26 -0500
Wow... Im very excited about my find! I just purchased a brand new OM-4T for
$750.00 CAN. When I opened the back the plastic curtain protector fell out. The
salesman said it probably never saw film and that the seller had purchased it
with a microscope and wasnt interested in the camera. I just happened on it
while I was visiting the Nations Capital and was looking for used Oly stuff.
Some items that I left behind: Zuiko 65-200mm?, Zuiko 100mm, Zuiko 35mm and
some misc stuff. All lenses looked excellent to mint. I dont work for the store
so if you need more info contact me offlist and I'll give you their number.
John
jtlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12 Riverside Dr. Apt. 204
Welland, Ontario