Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:13:29 -0500
PLEASE DON'T DO IT!  Continue to tell us about your adventures.  Although I
can't benefit right now from your purchases I can enjoy reading about them
and dream of the day I can do as you do.  Seeing you successfully buy and
sell has already fueled my zuikoholism. And, I hope someday to be able to
buy a -2n from you.   I enjoy following your bids on eBay as well (since I
know who to look for).

Gregg

From: "Tom Scales"
<snip>