Re: [OM] Bellows reverse standard thread & 45mm slide on filter

Subject: Re: [OM] Bellows reverse standard thread & 45mm slide on filter
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:59:44 -0500 (EST)
>               As to the Oly 45mm slide on ... it's definitely part of the
> OM Macro stuff that uses those high magnification objectives.  There is
> one that will slide on to the 20/f2.0 and 38/f2.8.  But I don't know if it
> is the one you saw.

The 20mm and 38mm lenses do take slide on filters, but the diameter is
nowhere near 45mm.  The older 20/3.5 took 21mm filters and the 38/3.5
took 32mm ones.  I suspect the newer macro lenses take the same filter
sizes as the older lenses. Speaking of those macro slide on filters, has
anyone actually seen them or better yet know where they can be purchased?
Were they a special Olympus only filter?
                                -mark