Re: [OM] WTB: Grip for a OM-4T... is it still avail?

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Grip for a OM-4T... is it still avail?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 22:21:03 -0700
At 08:55 PM 3/5/00 -0500, John
(<mailto:jtlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>jtlum@computan<mailto:jtlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.on.ca)
 wrote:
>I would like to get a grip that screws onto the OM-4T body. I dont know the
>part number or what its officially called but it just screws into the front of
>the body next to the self timer. Lastly is this accessory useful to have... I
>know it looks pretty cool! : )

It's called the Camera Grip 1.  A picture and description can be found on Hans
Veluwen's site at:

      http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif/phototechnicalgroup/camera_grip_1.htm

The home page of this subpage is a useful addition to any Zuikoholic's arsenal
of must-bookmark URLs.  It's at:

      http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif2.htm

You can also buy the Camera Grip 1 from B&H new.  I did so just recently for my
OM-2Sp.  Nice addition -- really makes vertical shots easier.

Garth