[OM] Autocollimator tests on filters

Subject: [OM] Autocollimator tests on filters
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 21:54:15 -0800
Since learning how to shoot (mostly using medium format) in really crazy mixed
lighting,
(you know those commercial building exterior lights which require a color meter
and a set of
gels and usually a second shoot to get it right) in 1994 I quit worrying about
it.  I am now
able to fix it in Photoshop faster than I can even figure out the gel
combinations.  On some
shots I will just shoot with negs and not even worry about what a print will
look like.
Just scan that neg in a go to work.  Slide films can get can tend  less
forgiving in color
rendering just like they do in exposure control. However just shoot with the
same slide film
all the time and you won't have to re-invent your curves in Photoshop every
time.

Phillip Franklin