[OM] Let's kill this thread

Subject: [OM] Let's kill this thread
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 05:35:31 -0600
I'll come back from lurker mode for one comment and then go back.

This thread needs to die.

I'll defend Buddy if no one else will.  While I might have used a different
approach, his point is completely valid and he is certainly entitled to his
opinion. He doesn't deserve getting beat up on because he has that opinion.
I've learned from his opinion.

I have gotten caught up in my enthusiasm for OM, now that is has been
rekindled.  I am sure that I have come across as a pompous a** and I
certainly didn't mean to.  As for 'going commercial', I don't think I have,
but I can see how the impression is that I have.  I now plan on selling much
of what I've acquired, on ebay, settling into a nice collection, and
focusing on the photography. For that change in mindset, I actually owe
Buddy a thank you.

I do appreciate the support, and the support for Buddy.  One of the beauties
of the world in which we live is diverse opinion.

So, let's just move on.

Thanks to all.

Please, please, don't reply on the list to this post.

Back to lurker mode.

Tom