Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 08:09:39 -0500
George said:

Well, somebody's got to defend Buddy... ...Buddy's no idiot...
Kind of a mainstream listmember I'd say.

As for Tom's posts on his purchases, I admit, I do get a vicarious kick
out of hearing his latest score... But I'm not too keen on some of his
sales tactics...

...I have no huge problem with Tom's posts about his buying sprees...
I hope he does continue to flaunt his good luck and hard work at us.
But I do think he's treading on the edge of the dealer line,
(witness his sales web site) but he hasn't crossed it yet IMHO.

I e-mailed Tom privately and told him to come on back to the list.
I hadn't said anything on the list yet. Now that I've seen George's post
(which I have abbreviated above) I'd like to say that he's said exactly
what I hadn't gotten around to yet.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA