Re: [OM] Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:39:39 -0500
Good Lord, Doris, you've done something wonderful here!  This is about as
astute as it gets, and now I wonder if you have been secretly watching ME in
my disease (Zuikoholism) for the last 24 years!
If Tom Scales and I eventually establish the first chapter of ZA, would you
help us write the 12 Steps?
To thine own self be true!....................I am