[OM] Rangefinder Decision to Make (T4 vs. Big Mini) (OT)

Subject: [OM] Rangefinder Decision to Make (T4 vs. Big Mini) (OT)
From: "Kinkead, Frank W" <Frank.Kinkead@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:30:46 -0600
Has anyone had any experience with either the Yachica T4 and/or the Konica
Big Mini F ?  I'm getting close to buying one of them.  The T4 has the good
Ziess lens; the Big Mini - the Konica lens I don't know much about - has a
nice big f2.8 aperature which I like to keep the flash off with fast film.
Getting old and can't keep always lugging OM stuff for all travel but don't
want to go emtpy handed.

Please respond directly to my email if anyone has any input.

Thanks,

Chip Kinkead
Mesa, AZ