[OM] TOPE 1: self portraits

Subject: [OM] TOPE 1: self portraits
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 00:40:02 PST
Cc: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Joel (and others),

Could you reiterate the guidelines for submitting and the address you want us to send our images to? Thanks.

They will roughly be the same as for the previous ADITL event. However, I have all my (Outlook) mail folders backed up in a .pst file, over here @Lucent we use Exchange (and aren't using Outlook yet), so for now the issue is that Exchange can't read my old mail files, and I haven't yet had the time to set-up Outlook somewhere just to read in these files and see if I can save them in some format that Exchange likes (.mmf?).

So, I'll try to do just that over the next few days or so, and then I'll post the instructions to the list. In brief, I intend to re-use the ADITL3 scripting, so it's almost certain that the instructions will be the same for these events (if someone still has my old messages, please send them to me privately): -Picture size constraints: Max. 640 pixels on the longest side (be it the height or the width);
-E-mailed to: ogreve@xxxxxxxxxx
-Include a plain text/HTML description with the pictures.

So, if you guys want you can roughly start preparing for this, and then send the stuff after I've sent the final set of instructions...

Cheerio!
Olafo