RE: [OM] what flash cord?

Subject: RE: [OM] what flash cord?
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 08:59:27 -0500
Acer,
A little lesson here;
You're not using this situation to its best advantage.
You need to point out to your parents that you need this cord and adapter
for your flash.
You also need to point out how expensive it will be!
Then, you can go to Redlands Camera and legitimately buy this expensive cord
and the other "necessaries" that go with it.

I must warn you, these cords and adapters can be VERY EXPENSIVE! (:>)

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx