[OM] combine TTL and manual flash? Fire simultaneously from shoe and PC?

Subject: [OM] combine TTL and manual flash? Fire simultaneously from shoe and PC?
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 12:17:32 -0600 (CST)
Is there any reason I couldn't mount a flash on the shoeof my 4T and
simultaneously run a PC cord to another flash?

Assuming that this wouldn't fry my 4T, would it be possible to fire
the PC flash on manual or auto (obviously) and the shoe mount flash
on TTL?

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel