[OM] FS: F-280

Subject: [OM] FS: F-280
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 12:37:50 -0800
Or better yet, trade for a G-40 (hint hint hint....)

I am going to dedicate the IS-2 to handle flash duties and thus want a
G-40 bad. Olympus Guy offered me $100.00 for my F-280 but I felt I
should offer it here first.

So, $100.00 (seems like a reasonable price to offer it at...please
correct me if I am way off base) plus actual shipping charges is what I
am offering the F-280 for here. It has the "case" (drawstring bag more
like), manual, and is in good condition...very little use with only
minor surface scratches from storing batteries in the bag with it. It
does discharge the battries if left in while in storage and has done so
since new. Per a previous thread it seems that some others have
experienced this but some have not. If there ever was a cover on the
little multi-connector (FP connector?) cover...well, it's gone.

Anyone have a lead on a good used G-40 at a reasonable price? (KEH so
far is the only place I have found besides outragous bidding at ebay I
have observed on these...)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com