Re: [OM] Displaying prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Displaying prints
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:39:24 -0500
I always figured the perfect decorating plan for a house was white walls, a
picture molding near the ceiling to hang picture cables from wherever I
wanted them, and a track lighting system.  It would be nice to be able to
change framed photos with the season or even when rearranging the room.  I
have a number of 11 X 14 wood frames made up that I slide foam mounted
photos into.  The foam goes in straight from the back  towards the front.  I
can easily change them when I want to.  Never got the track lights though.

Gregg

From: <lclark@xxxxxxxxxx>