Re: [OM] Olympus RF Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus RF Cameras
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 17:29:43 +0800
Yes, I think most good shutter tester will measure integrate of light,
I always use flash meter to measure shutter speed which is very
accurate. Few years ago I had checked my three Bronica SQ lenses, they
all are around 0.5 stop slower at 1/500s and wide open, which is the
same as I have seen a test report on Bronica lens test long time ago,
also very close to what John H. mentioned.

Yes, stopping down the aperture may help, I remember there are some
P&S that quote higher shutter speed at smaller aperture.

C.H.Ling