Re: [OM] Olympus RF Cameras -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus RF Cameras -Reply
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:15:13 -0500
That's correct,  1/500 is a  very liberal rating for leaf shutters and  this
overating goes back as far as leaf shutters have been in use, in the vast
majority of cases.  Synchro Compur on a 4X5 Deardorf, you name it,  1/500th
isn't.   This is true (as far as I know) for all leaf shutters made through
the 70s.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714