Re: [OM] T45 vs Metz 45 vs BG2+T-32

Subject: Re: [OM] T45 vs Metz 45 vs BG2+T-32
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam2@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:45:37 +0100
Hello Barry and others,

Finally a reason for me to delurk.

Two T32's add up to the GN=45 of the T45. Combined on the hotshoe ofyour
body and on the BG 2 this is really versatile. I have used it on my 2n with
succes. Even added the zoom adapter to one of the T32 when using longer
lenses and with greater distances. You candecide to blast the subject with
the flash with zoom adapter or point that one to the ceiling. The coverage
of the reflection off the ceiling will do nicely, even when the zoom adapter
is set to 100 mm.

Both T32 and T45 will cover a 24mm lens

I am not sure the Metz 45 will. Allway thought the power of the T45 was
about equivalent to that of the met 60CT, wich cover about 35mm I believe.

My 5c (they stopped making cents here more that a decade ago)

Wiliam Wagenaar,
Middelburg, NL