[OM] FS: Extensive macro set.

Subject: [OM] FS: Extensive macro set.
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 22:30:44 +0100
I can offer for sale some Olympus macro items, which together make out
a rather complete set of equipment. This sale is on behalf of a fellow
Olympus collector (not connected to the Net), who has to end his hobby
due to age and consequent poor eyesight.

We will first offer to the list before taking things to eBay.

The set consists of the auto-bellows with double cable release, the
auto extension tube, and all four Zuiko macro lenses to be used with
both extensions - with some important and rare accessories.

In detail:

Zuiko 135/4.5 Zuiko auto macro lens with shade and case

Zuiko 80/4.0 Zuiko auto macro lens

Zuiko 38/3.5 macro head (manual) with matched Lieberkühn reflector

Zuiko 20/3.5 macro head (manual) with matched Lieberkühn reflector

PM-EL 38 mirror housing for use with the 38/3.5 macro lens

32->21 mm reduction ring to make the mirror housing fit the 20/3.5
lens (21 and 32 mm are the slide-on filter sizes of these lenses)

+0.5x adapter ring for the 20/3.5 on PM-MTob (necessary for use with
PMT setup)

PM-MTob adapter for attaching the small macro's to the bellows or
extension tube

Auto-bellows set with double cable release

65-116 mm automatic extension tube

All is in exc+++ condition, conservatively rated. Many sellers would
call it mint.
We are asking US$ 2,000 for the lot, including worldwide insured
shipping. We prefer not to split this set, since its completeness adds
to the value.
I may add that the original owner has collected and treated the
equipment with great care.

When interested, please email me privately.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht Holland.