RE: [OM] Cash Converters & OM-10's

Subject: RE: [OM] Cash Converters & OM-10's
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:57:33 +0800
John Lum wrote:

> Yeah theres seems like at least 2 OM-10 at my neighbourhood
> Cash Converter
> at all times (different ones even). Ive also noticed lots of
> Canon AE1 too.
> Ive had lots of luck at Cash Converter in the past eg: B+W

I didn't realise there were Cash Converters in Canada, are they also in the
US ?

I've had a bit of luck too, e.g. 35-70mm f4 looked unused $AU25 (~$US15),
135mm f3.5 $AU25, OM-1 MD with 50mm f1.8 needing a CLA $AU65, T20 $AU10.

Pricing seems to be all over the place and you have to inspect what you are
buying pretty carefully, but there are some real bargains to be had.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/