Re: [OM] Cash Converters

Subject: Re: [OM] Cash Converters
From: "Gettis John" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:20:36 -0800
" cameras.  I've walked into pawn shops where used VCR's and TV's are more
expensive than new ones at Costco."
I go into a couple of Pawn shops on a regular basis to look for Olympus gear
and have noted there are few deals.  Some of the stuff that they try to sell
is more than the orginal price it was sold for. An example is a pair of
binoculars that sold at K-mart for $29.99 marked "down" to $49.99.  I did
get a 50 1.8 there once for $25.00 at the time I thought it was a good deal.
I still go in to look hoping to find a Om-3 attached to a 350 2.8 for less
then $100.  John Gettis