Re: [OM] Anyone bought from New York Camera before?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone bought from New York Camera before?
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 01:33:57 +0100
----- Original Message -----
From: "Garth Wood" <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 9:37 PM

> At 06:21 PM 3/9/00 +0100, Per Nordenberg wrote:
> >I'm planning to make a buy from them. Anyone having any previous experiences
with
> >them?
>

> Per:
>
> Never bought from them myself.  However, Phil Greenspun's photo.net's
> "Neighbour
to Neighbour" store recommendation service, which is at:

>       http://photo.net/neighbor/one-subcategory.tcl?id=2
>

> seems to have about half-a-dozen good reviews.  I didn't look at any of them
> in
detail, though.  You'll find them about two-thirds down the list (in
alphabetical
order).

> Garth

Thanks Garth. I knew of this site but had lost the url. It seems a buy from New
York Camera is a low risk buy (not a single negative comment).
(Thank God you didn't ask what I was planning to buy. Don't want to tell anyone
yet because this must be a once-in-a-decade opportunity for me.)   ;)

Per Nordenberg
Zoo keeper at Kolmården

--
"One can measure the size and the moral progress of a nation by how the animals
are treated."