Re: [OM] Cash Converters & OM-10's

Subject: Re: [OM] Cash Converters & OM-10's
From: dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:23:30 +1100 (EST)
That's a rather poor analogy Chris! In my
experience the goods for sale at cash converters
have been of better quality, in better condition
and at better prices than other pawn shops...the
same can certainly not be said of McDonalds!<g>
Dylan

                      From: Christopher Biggs <
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Subject: Re: [OM] Cash
Converters & OM-10's

                      "Rand E." <
rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the
'Net and spake thusly:

                      > We call them "Pawn Shops"
here in the US, but they sound like the same
                      > thing except that it's
difficult to find anything in them except plastic
                      > p&s anymore.

                      We call em pawnshops here
too.  "Cash Converters" is to pawnshop as
                      McDonalds is to restaurant---
a branded franchise pawnshop and second-hand
                      dealer chain.

                      cjb