Re: [OM] Do you guys remember when I said

Subject: Re: [OM] Do you guys remember when I said
From: Tmoynihan@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:18:06 EST
Dear All--

Just had a minor brainstorm:  Why not call the store?  (Duhhh!)  :-)

Paraphrased, the owner's voice on the machine said, "KEH Camera has been
sold.  As of Thursday, March 9th at 5:30 p.m., we are closed."  Followed by
general thanks for the ten years of patronage.  Those conspiracy theorists
who think that Samuel and I are in  league together to trick our fellow
Zuikoholics ("My name is Tom, and I am a Zuikoholic.  Cooool.") may call KEH
Camera Outlet at (972) 620-9800.  But better hurry.  I'll bet they haven't
paid the phone bill for next month!

And now a suspicious thought creeps into MY mind:  Has Tom Scales just taken
out a REALLY BIG loan?  (He is only 200 miles away in Austin!)  Tom, if you
don't fancy that Horseman or the Hassy 903 they had, maybe you'll give the
rest of the list a shot at it?  ;-)

Regards (and off to bed),

Tom Moynihan
Dallas, TX