Re: Re: [OM] Do you guys remember when I said

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Do you guys remember when I said
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 08:13:11 -0600
Dear Bob,

I do not know where your from or where you live but there was a KEH camera
store in business here in Dallas a few days ago.  I have confirmed yesterday
that they went out of business.

My first email clearly states that there is a KEH camera broker in Atlanta
and that both stores were separate of each other.  (Ex-husband and wife team
that split)

As far as spreading false information, what are you eluding to?  KEH in
Atlanta use to be an all used Camera broker.  You use to be able to walk
into the shop in Atlanta and inspect the merchandise.  You really can't do
that today or let me rephrase that, about a year and a half ago, I was in
Atlanta and tried to visit KEH.  When I called they said that it was no
longer possible to enter the lobby.  She informed me that KEH was now
strictly a mail order company.

I never inferred that they were not in good standing.

My comments were on "I wonder how ebay will effect camera stores"  and you
can also Ad pawn shops to the list.

Take Care,

Sam.....