Re: [OM] Do you guys remember when I said

Subject: Re: [OM] Do you guys remember when I said
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 08:57:48 -0800
At 10:10 AM 11-03-00  Saturday  -0500, you wrote:
Oh, man, my suspicions confirmed.  Gary, you're killin' me! ;-)  (Guess I
really need to get out to those pawn shops more often!)

Regards,

This Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, and pawn shop conversation is just killing the real photographic conversation on this list. Why can't the participants take their conversations off-list before other people pack up and leave?

jh