Re: [OM]OM to digital

Subject: Re: [OM]OM to digital
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:57:33 -0600
I'm no scientist, but I find that hard to believe.  How do Nikon, Canon,
Kodak, etc build bodies that use their same body, same lenses, different
back then?  There is no extra lens changing the shape of the incoming light.
Perhaps in the purist form, they're right, but I still think it could be
done.

Tom